Notification on Transitional Period of 5 Years for Replacement of the Old Registration Plates with the Old Code MK by the New Code NMK. Entered into Force 17 June 2019.Official Document,
22 November 2019
5 November 2019
- Update transport policy and regulation to accommodate innovation that can contribute to economic growth and make transport more sustainable.
- Cooperate with research and industry, coordinate with all government levels.
- Leave room for bottom up innovation through a light regulatory touch.
- Be ready to facilitate discussion between innovative actors and traditional operators.
- Foster innovation in the delivery of concessioned transport services.
- Support change and build on existing cultural practices in order to improve quality of life for all.
- Create innovation sandboxes/living labs.
- Look beyond transport towards non-traditional policy matters.
3 November 2019
- Target the company car market to boost the uptake of electric vehicles.
- Address non-monetary factors in vehicle purchase decisions.
- Use stated preference surveys to improve understanding of consumer choices
Notification from Germany on Two Short-Term Licences D-20005 and D-20006 Valid from 10 October 2019 to 08 November 2019Official Document,
8 October 2019
Report by Azerbaijan on Implementation of the Quality Charter: Law of the Republic of Azerbaijan on Entrepreneurial Activity as last Modified on 28.12.2018Official Document,
7 October 2019
1 October 2019
- Update the value of reductions in travel time periodically to reflect changes in preferences and travel patterns.
- Account for the quality of travel conditions.
- Employ stated preference surveys supported by other evidence for determining the value of reductions in travel time.
- Investigate how the use of Big Data can improve understanding of travel behaviour.
- Continue to use cost-benefit analysis in transport decision making.
- Strengthen the link between modelling, appraisal, monitoring and evaluation.
16 September 2019
- Re-orient and harmonise maritime subsidy policies.
- Clarify objectives of maritime subsidies.
- Make maritime subsidies more conditional on positive impacts.
- Design maritime subsidies in ways that avoid market distortions.
- Improve transparency around maritime subsidies.
5 September 2019
Definition and Approval Process of the Agendas in Relation to Meetings of the ITF Bodies: Legal opinionOfficial Document,
3 September 2019
29 August 2019
29 August 2019
27 August 2019
26 August 2019
- Maintain a permissive regulatory environment for new app-based mobility services.
- Treat incumbent mobility providers and new market entrants equally.
- Revise outdated and fragmented regulatory frameworks for mobility services.
- Focus regulation on addressing clearly-identified market failures.
- Take the broader urban policy environment into account when designing regulations.
- Consider subsidies for app-based mobility services where appropriate and invest in supporting infrastructure.
1 July 2019
- Build on simple indicators for an aggregate analysis of rail performance.
- Use econometric models to better capture the complexity of rail performance.
- Develop a narrative of the drivers of rail performance.
- Invest more into data and indicators related to service quality.
ECMT Authorisation for International Removals TR 6364 delivered by Turkey valid from 1/01/2019 to 31/12/2019Official Document,
23 May 2019
22 May 2019
- Develop standards and platforms for the collection and sharing of safety-critical vehicle data.
- Ensure privacy in the use of safety-critical data.
- Refine the applications of surrogate traffic safety metrics.
- Harness Big Data for road safety but beware of biases.
- Review training needs for road safety professionals.
- Empower transport users and workers through mechanisms to report safety concerns.
- Make safety-critical vehicle data available for telematics applications.
- Find ways to integrate smartphones into Cooperative-ITS to benefit all users.
- Improve and link police and hospital data on road crash injuries.
- Prevent, detect and signal driver distractions.
- Revise trigger mechanisms for automatic crash notification and event data recording.
- Share data to enforce limits on driving hours in the gig economy.
- Favour more accurate and relevant geo-spatial accuracy for safety applications.
- Update legal frameworks to account for ubiquitous sensing data and their use in improving safety.
22 May 2019
- Make transport policy algorithm-ready and transport policy makers algorithmically-literate.
- Ensure that oversight and control of algorithms is proportional to impacts and risks.
- Build in algorithmic auditability by default into potentially impactful algorithms.
- Convert analogue regulations into machine-readable code for use by algorithmic systems.
- Use algorithmic systems to regulate more dynamically and efficiently.
- Compare the performance of algorithmic systems with that of human decision-making.
- Algorithmic assessment should go beyond transparency and explainability.
- Establish robust regulatory frameworks that ensure accountability for decisions taken by algorithms.
- Establish clear guidelines and regulatory action to assess the impact of algorithmic decision-making.
- Adapt how regulation is made to reflect the speed and uncertainty around algorithmic system deployment.
19 May 2019
19 May 2019
- Use the new urban accessibility framework to compare and benchmark cities.
- Improve accessibility by reducing trip lengths and enhancing transport performance.
- Learn from similar cities with higher accessibility scores.
- Collect more and better urban mobility data, notably on walking and cycling.
13 May 2019
- Улучшение транспортного сообщения на местном уровне наряду с развитием международных коридоров.
- Установление цен на транзитные перевозки, покрывающих все связанные с ними расходы.
- Реформирование системы финансирования дорожно-ремонтных работ и инвестиций в дорожные сети.
- Привлечение частных инвестиций исходя из соображений экономической эффективности.
- Содействие в формировании современной логистической отрасли.
- Внедрение передового опыта в сфере транспортного планирования.
- Установление стандартов деятельности для таможенных органов.
- Упорядочение регионального и международного сотрудничества.
13 May 2019
- Enhance local connectivity along with improvement of international corridors.
- Price transit traffic to cover its full costs.
- Reform road investment and maintenance funding.
- Pursue private investments for cost efficiency.
- Support the creation of a modern logistics sector.
- Institutionalise best practices in transport planning.
- Set performance standards for customs.
- Straighten regional and international cooperation.
1 May 2019
- Use the potential of High Capacity Vehicles to increase transport efficiency, reduce traffic volumes, lower emissions and achieve better safety outcomes.
- Use well-monitored trials to introduce High Capacity Vehicles on a road network.
- Configure High Capacity Vehicles for the specific area in which they will operate.
18 April 2019
16 April 2019
10 April 2019
- Develop mobility plans and observatories in cities.
- Use appropriate indicators to measure the safety of vulnerable road users.
- Collect traffic casualty data from hospitals and from the population, not only from police records.
- Improve the comparability of road safety statistics. Adopt ambitious targets for casualty number reduction.
- Focus on protecting vulnerable road users.
- Conduct further research on crash risks.
- Local government should demonstrate leadership.
- Gather evidence that can serve as fundament of road safety policy.
- Create strong Metropolitan Transport Authorities.
25 March 2019
- Improve understanding of links between changes in accessibility and well-being.
- Analyse local accessibility needs rather than focusing on the regional scale.
- Use a mix of easy-to-use indicators to support planning decisions.
- Move beyond measuring availability of infrastructure to an examination of user needs.
- Develop better methodologies for including accessibility considerations into project appraisal.
ДОПОЛНИТЕЛЬНАЯ ИНФОРМАЦИЯ К статьям 8) и 9) главы 2 Руководства пользователя по Многосторонней квоте ЕКМТ, 2014Official Document,
22 March 2019
Complementary Information to Articles 8), 9) and 10) of Chapter 2 and to Definitions in Chapter 1 of the User Guide on ECMT Multilateral Quota, 2014Official Document,
19 March 2019
18 March 2019
- Make use of smart technologies part of the response to congestion.
- Invest in improving junctions where these create bottlenecks.
- Use hard-shoulder running and ramp metering to get the most out of trunk road capacity.
- Use congestion pricing for active traffic management as part of integrated urban policies.
- Adopt barrier-free electronic tolling to remove bottlenecks.