Corporate Partnership Board Report, Policy Insights,
30 April 2015
- Policy actions creating the highest improvement in the logistics performance vary for different income levels.
- Reducing the variability of customs clearance time is an important element for improving the efficiency of border crossing procedures.
- Capacity management plays a vital role in infrastructure efficiency.
- Intermodal transport systems, including good access to roads, terminals and seaport channels, are fundamental for a high-quality transport infrastructure.
- A successful logistics industry is essential in providing high quality logistics services.
- Resilience-improving policies and investments are necessary.