Agenda of Global Dialogue for Sustainable Transport: National Pathways and Transport Actions. COP25 Chilean Presidency EventOfficial Document,
6 December 2019
Case-Specific Policy Analysis, Policy Insights,
25 March 2019
- Improve understanding of links between changes in accessibility and well-being.
- Analyse local accessibility needs rather than focusing on the regional scale.
- Use a mix of easy-to-use indicators to support planning decisions.
- Move beyond measuring availability of infrastructure to an examination of user needs.
- Develop better methodologies for including accessibility considerations into project appraisal.