9 July 2020
3 March 2020
- Continue replacement of motorcycles in the current delivery fleet with compact e-vehicles.
- Carry out focus group studies to capture qualitative data and pilot studies to reflect local context.
- Prioritise driver confidence through training and clear communication of vehicle safety features.
- Communicate overall efficiency gains with e-vehicles to drivers.
24 February 2020
- Let government plan transport services, but at a decentralised level.
- Consider corporatising publicly operated transport services.
- Pay close attention to system design where competition in public transport provision is introduced.
- Pay attention to service quality as well as costs to achieve a sustainable public transport system.
- Take the broader urban context into account in designing and adopting public transport reforms.
23 January 2020
9 January 2020
6 January 2020
8 December 2019
12 November 2019
12 November 2019
3 November 2019
- Target the company car market to boost the uptake of electric vehicles.
- Address non-monetary factors in vehicle purchase decisions.
- Use stated preference surveys to improve understanding of consumer choices
16 September 2019
- Re-orient and harmonise maritime subsidy policies.
- Clarify objectives of maritime subsidies.
- Make maritime subsidies more conditional on positive impacts.
- Design maritime subsidies in ways that avoid market distortions.
- Improve transparency around maritime subsidies.
12 September 2019
19 August 2019
12 August 2019
5 August 2019
29 July 2019
14 March 2019
- Improve the collection and dissemination of disaggregated data on the level and characteristics of private investments in transport infrastructure.
27 January 2019
- Distinguish between infrastructure and the operations that take place on it.
- To pursue private investment in infrastructure, choose between competition for the contract or the regulated model.
- Differentiate between attracting private investors in existing assets (privatisation) and in new infrastructure PPPs.
18 December 2018
26 November 2018
25 November 2018
8 November 2018
7 November 2018
- Favour the use of confidential contracts.
- Consider the use of arbitration.
- Reinforce legal capacity.
- Develop financial accounting and reporting requirements.
- Consider adapting the standard North American financial reporting form for Mexico.
- Develop a standard waybill.
- Develop a waybill sample data collection and analysis system.
- Determine the structure of the waybill sample.
- Choose a contractor to process waybills.
- Establish a network modelling process to generate traffic flow analyses.
2 November 2018
- Adopt a presumption toward repeal of shipping-specific block exemptions from competition law.
- Improve project appraisal for port and hinterland infrastructure and adopt common principles for port pricing.
- Establish more coherent ports policies to clarify roles and reduce risk of creating over-capacity.
29 October 2018
- Invest in ways that support polycentric urban development where natural regional markets exist.
- Locate strategic functions of the city cluster in areas most accessible by all citizens.
- Adapt governance structures to clustered urban development.
- Address structural issues that lead to unnecessary urban spread.
24 October 2018
22 October 2018
21 October 2018
- Develop coherent electric mobility strategies for urban areas.
- Tailor urban decarbonising pathways to the development priorities of different country groups.
- Engage in holistic and prospective urban development planning that prioritises connectivity between different modes of travel.
- Forge new collaborations between relevant actors to address the sustainability challenges of urban passenger transport.
- Continue to employ and refine demand management measures to incentivise the use of sustainable transport modes.
- Consider behavioural factors in both supply- and demand-side decarbonisation measures for urban transport.
18 October 2018
16 October 2018