27 June 2021
- A more proactive strategy from the port authority.
- Stronger involvement of the city administration in zero carbon freight.
- Facilitation of zero carbon freight transport by the federal government.
22 February 2021
23 December 2020
2 June 2020
18 May 2020
4 May 2020
6 April 2020
24 February 2020
- Let government plan transport services, but at a decentralised level.
- Consider corporatising publicly operated transport services.
- Pay close attention to system design where competition in public transport provision is introduced.
- Pay attention to service quality as well as costs to achieve a sustainable public transport system.
- Take the broader urban context into account in designing and adopting public transport reforms.
1 October 2019
- Update the value of reductions in travel time periodically to reflect changes in preferences and travel patterns.
- Account for the quality of travel conditions.
- Employ stated preference surveys supported by other evidence for determining the value of reductions in travel time.
- Investigate how the use of Big Data can improve understanding of travel behaviour.
- Continue to use cost-benefit analysis in transport decision making.
- Strengthen the link between modelling, appraisal, monitoring and evaluation.
21 May 2019
19 May 2019
- Use the new urban accessibility framework to compare and benchmark cities.
- Improve accessibility by reducing trip lengths and enhancing transport performance.
- Learn from similar cities with higher accessibility scores.
- Collect more and better urban mobility data, notably on walking and cycling.
23 October 2018
30 September 2010
1 January 2004
10 April 2002
1 January 2002
1 January 2002
1 January 2001