4 December 2022
4 September 2022
- Ensure that policies to promote direct electrification of trucks remain technology-neutral.
- Launch targeted studies and pilot projects to assess the merits of electric road systems for road freight decarbonisation.
- Further investigate decarbonisation technologies for particularly challenging road freight applications.
- Introduce policies that help zero-emission vehicles become cost-competitive sooner.
- Accelerate the deployment of zero-emission vehicle infrastructure.
- Strengthen regulations that make trucks more energy-efficient.
27 March 2022
- Strengthen alignment on fuel economy measurement as a key prerequisite for further action.
- Ensure availability of testing capacity for fuel economy.
- Build data processing and storage capacity for benchmarking, monitoring and decision making.
- Adopt and align policy tools to strengthen ASEAN fuel economy ambition.
- Align fuel taxation policies across ASEAN.
- Include low- and zero-emission vehicles in the ASEAN fuel economy roadmap.
- Target all motorised vehicles with policies that reduce fuel consumption and CO2 emissions.
15 February 2022