Corporate Partnership Board Report, Policy Insights,
16 September 2020
- Leverage existing reporting obligations and introduce new requirements for micromobility providers to make evidence-based policy decisions.
- Focus interventions aiming at clean mobility on ridesourcing vehicles with high lifetime travel.
- Set incentives to increase occupancy of ridesourcing vehicles.
- Standardise methodologies for the evaluation of shared micromobility’s life-cycle emissions and introduce minimum performance requirements via market entry rule and/or operating licenses.
- Strengthen synergies between public transport and shared micromobility.
ITF and World Business Council on Sustainable Transport to collaborate on emerging mobility trends and Mobility as a Service
19 March 2020
Case-Specific Policy Analysis, Policy Insights,
4 March 2020
- Continue replacement of motorcycles in the current delivery fleet with compact e-vehicles.
- Carry out focus group studies to capture qualitative data and pilot studies to reflect local context.
- Prioritise driver confidence through training and clear communication of vehicle safety features.
- Communicate overall efficiency gains with e-vehicles to drivers.