Transport Climate Action Directory: global launch event
The Transport Climate Action Directory is a web-based database of transport CO2 reduction measures. It helps decision makers to translate their decarbonisation ambitions into actions and achieve their climate objectives. The directory provides them with a range of options that can deliver concrete decarbonisation outcomes for transport in their specific context.
- Official opening - ITF Secretary-General Young Tae Kim
- Statement from Minister of State (Ireland – ITF presidency) with responsibility for International and Road Transport & Logistics, Ms. Hildegarde Naughton
- Statement from State Secretary (Netherlands) for Infrastructure and Water Management, Stientje van Veldhoven
- Presentation of the Transport Climate Action Directory - Orla McCarthy, ITF
- Statement from Ms. Katia Simeonova, Coordinator of the Subsidiary Body for Implementation of the UNFCCC and manager in the Transparency division of the UNFCCC Secretariat
- Statement from UK Department for Transport – Ms. Saira Hamilton
- Statement from IRU – Director Advocacy, Mr. Matthias Maedge
- Statement (by video) from Mr. Paul Kishimoto of IIASA
- Statement from Corporate Partnership Board member Iberdrola, Mr. Francisco Laveron Simavilla
- Closing remarks: Jari Kauppila, ITF
This event is part of the ITF Decarbonising Transport initiative.