9 October 2018
- Consider integrating Shared Mobility services into the Greater Dublin Area transport system.
- Shared mobility services should be provided on a large-enough scale to reap full benefits.
- Use shared services as a feeder service for high-capacity public transport and the existing bus network.
- Use alternative fuels for shared mobility fleet to reduce emissions further.
- Target potential early adopters for Shared Mobility services in order to achieve scale of service.
- Set the regulatory framework for shared mobility services to generate maximum societal benefit.
16 May 2018
- Adapt the use of connectivity metrics to specific policy challenges.
- Use a combination of approaches to assess potential knock-on effects that policy or strategy changes may have on air connectivity.
- Involve all aviation stakeholders in the policy process of developing air connectivity metrics.
- Make systematic use of air connectivity metrics to evaluate the performance of the national aviation sector and improve decision-making.
16 May 2018
- Public authorities must prepare for a much more networked and meshed world.
- Take into account changes in data science and technology when developing Mobility as a Service.
- Look beyond initial cryptocurrency applications of distributed ledger technologies.
- Governments should help deploy the building blocks that enable wider uptake of distributed ledgers.
- Apply blockchain technology now for slow and (relatively) small transport use cases; anticipate next generation distributed ledger technologies for “big and fast” applications to be deployed later.
- Governments should develop algorithmic code-based regulation to accompany the uptake of distributed ledger technologies.
25 April 2018
- Design interchange stations to provide secure, uncongested conditions for transfer by the shortest routes possible.
- Provide adequate bike parking areas at stations and stops.
- Integrate ticketing and information systems as well as the physical transport infrastructure.
- Establish integrated urban transport plans in consultation with stakeholders and the public.