Covid-19 and Aviation (webinar, members only)
Young Tae Kim, Secretary-General of the ITF, opens the discussion.
For TMB and TRC members only.
The focus of this webinar:
- Best practices in ensuring connectivity to isolated or peripheral regions.
- Recovery and aviation: Chartering a sustainable path for the aviation industry.
The webinar sheds light on the following questions:
- What have been the impacts of the pandemic on the aviation sector?
- Have governments been adequately prepared to maintain essential connectivity to isolated or peripheral regions during the crisis?
- How have government supported the sector during the crisis? What are the arguments for and against different support strategies?
- What are the possible impacts of the Covid-19 crisis for the future of the sector?
- How can governments help the industry recover from the pandemic?
Expert keynotes delivered by Mr. Brian Pearce, Chief Economist of the International Air Transport Association (IATA), and Mr. Mike Tretheway, Chief Economist of InterVISTAS.
Airports Council International (ACI) also participates in the meeting.
9:00 - 11:00 CEST (zoom)