Decarbonising Transport in Latin American Cities (DTLA) Final Event
Young Tae Kim, ITF Secretary-General, and Néstor Roa, IDB Chief of the Transport Division, provide opening remarks in the opening session on the first day.
Among many other panellists, the event also features
- Juan José Méndez,Secretary of Transportation, Government of the Autonomous City of Buenos Aires
- Nicolás Estupiñán, Secretary of Mobility, Government of the City of Bogota
- Rodrigo Díaz, Undersecretary of Mobility Planning, Government of Mexico City
The final event of the DTLA project will bring together decision makers of the three case study cities (Bogotá, Buenos Aires and Mexico City), including their secretaries of mobility, to discuss policy pathways to decarbonise transport in their cities. The ITF will present the impact of different policy scenarios on transport demand and CO2 emissions. The scenarios have been defined and assessed in co-operation with the cities using modelling tools developed by ITF for each city. Registered participants can address questions to the panellists at the end of each session.
- Day 1 / Session 1 / 23 March – Project results and outcomes
- Day 2 / Session 2 / 24 March – Project results – Focus on Mexico City
- Day 3 / Session 3 / 25 March – Project results – Focus on Bogota
- Day 4 / Session 4 / 26 March – Project results – Focus on Buenos Aires
All sessions last for 90 minutes and start each day at 16:30 CET / 15:30 GMT / 9:30 CDMX / 10:30 Bogota / 11:30 Washington DC / 12:30 Buenos Aires.